Friday 24 October 2008

My style

At First I want to say that I haven’t a specific style and I do not belong to a youth group. My style is really normal and simple. So I wear jeans and T-shirts, things that are very comfortable. I like colourful clothes because I’m a happy person and so I express how I feel. I have a specific personality and some people do not understand how I am, but I enjoy my life and do everything what I want to do. The behaviour in society is important for me and so I look that I have a good style that match also with my personality. I adore shoes. I think shoes express a lot about the complete style of a person and so they are important for me and when I buy shoes I look very precisely. But I don’t wear high heels I only wear sneakers and in the summer I wear flip flops, just suitable shoes.
I don’t listen to a particular kind of music, because my music type is really outspread. Currently I listen more hip hop, but not the mainstream hip hop, because I don’t like that. For example I listen “Snowgoons”, “Cali Agents”, “K-OS”, “Talib Kweli” and a lot of more. Music is a big part of my life and it prettifies me every day. Without music my life would be not as great as it is.
I don’t have a big outlook of my life. Now my priority is to have a good graduation that I have a secure future. For future I hope I will always have such good friends which I have at this moment and I hope always that my life will never be boring and brings me every day something new.
Everybody becomes influenced by others every day. I think that music has big influence of me but the biggest influence has my friends and family. For me it is important that nobody gets to much influence by others. It is important that everybody keeps his own style and is own personality because we should all differ from each other.

No comments: